Sunday, June 9, 2013

Opus Jay 2013 World Tour concert, Singapore station..

 Here are two FREE ticket for us to watch Jay Concert at indoor stadium.. Thanks Allan...

I jus finished watch Jay concert together with my sister at indoor stadium, Singapore.
Awesome show for me although that's really far away with him but I enjoying his show!!!
I love him.... 

They provided...


Clapping balloon and another type of light pole... (As picture show is brought from ourself 4-$12)

His concert make us high... Omg!!! Non-stop singing n few news member he introduce to us..
Erh... Paiseh some of them I not really know them but i confirm know the his tu di...

Worth to watch.. Got fire cracker and balloon leh... Super nice...
Sound system nicer then Jam concert and the stage a lot of pattern...

I seat damn far only able capture few photos from the projector...

Lets me share some photo with you guys...


He is so handsome rite...


Like this post...


He is so professional....


See I'm so far with him =(


I like his pink color mic... So cute


公公扁头痛....


He is cute with pink =)


Love him..


Last song 阳光男孩....


Chit chat with us!!!! 你们不想回家吗? 不怕没车回? 因为我们还要听你唱歌....

He really standy, and sing few more songs then end the show.... Love it...

I brought some of his Opus concert staff...


Price $12.00 per piece 


Only two different pattern and I brought it...


File folder $10.00 for 4 (purple, blue, yellow and white)


Dairly... Opus Jay 2013 world tour... Wakakakakakkaka


$10.00 also 


Don't think I will use it... Hahaha

Finally I brought his bag.... Backpack $140.00 but nice... Quality damn good..


Front view...


Inside view...


Side view.... 

Totally I spend $174.00 Singapore dollar for those staff =)
Feel worth it.... Cause my entrance ticket is FREE....

I been support him for 12th years.. This is my 1st time brought his staff.. Worth it...

His next stop will be at Malaysia but I didn't attend...

Wish him all the best and success with his Opus Jay 2013 World Tour concert...
All the best... We will always support you... Muackssssss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home