Saturday, June 8, 2013

Loysel's Toy - the coffee crafters (Kampung Bugis)


Nice breakfast & high tea place for Singaporean...
I like their lemon tart and mocha...
Reasonable price for me =)

All the furniture is jus normal n old chair... Is like kopitiam...
Is jus nearby kallang park... At Kampung bugis road...
Limited place but the environment is nice for talk n high tea..

We order one cup of latte & mocha total $9.50 worth it rite...
The taste is nicer then Starbucks for me la... 


Latte with mocha... From far view...

Zoom in zoom in.... Lets me show you zoom in photo of my mocha..


Oh yea... Nice rite? Hahaha.... The taste yummy too... Mocha with delicious cookies.. 
My mocha cost me $5.00 and the latte $4.50 

The lemon tart is nice... expensive the price but worth it!! Delicious...


The lemon taste is nice... Not creamy but delicious... 
You may try it at morning cause this is hot cake... Very fast sold out..
This is last piece for us =)

Loysel's Toy coffees...
Share some detail for you guys that's Mr Google tell me =)


History of Loysel's Toy...

Here are address...


Have a nice weekend =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home