Saturday, June 8, 2013

Learn to do bak zhang

Next week is dumpling festival...

Ohya last weekend I'm bck to my homeland malacca and gathering with my family member..

Mummy teach us how to make dumpling (bak zhang)

Damn interesting on it.... But very tired hahahahha....

THis is 1st time I learn with real rice meat...

In my memories, when I'm child mummy always gave us spoiled leaf to learn how to make dumpling with soil..

Today we learnt with real rice... 

Super funny at 1st I felt to give up cause unable make it to triangle shape...

Ermm.. Some really ugly and many kind of shape.. But when more we make the dumpling become more pretty.. Hahaha...



This is our successful dumpling (Bak Zhang) look delicious rite?
Yes, that's delicious... Thumb up... Wakakakakakkaka
Will try next year again...


Happy dumpling festival

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home