Friday, June 7, 2013

Sakae Sueshi

Jus had my nice dinner at Sakae Sueshi with colleague...

Ermm~~~~ today we really control ourselves for the ordering =)
Usually we will order a lot n eat until up to head.. Especially my pretty colleague FW..
She like to order n order many many.. Lol

Just to share with you all photo of 冷面!!!

So sorry I'm trying to find the real name of this but unfortunately can't search it under deliver menu..
So only can share photo with you all..

This is the most nicer noodles I like at Sakae Sueshi...

Photo 1 showing -冷面...
Photo 2 is the outlet you maybe do more research before u go...
As I know they have buffer lunch n dinner as well but not all outlet have..
Check it out before u go...

Enjoy your brunches with Sakae Sueshi....


Yummy... Yummy photo of 冷面... $2.95 if I not wrong =)

 
Few outlets here go for their website search before u go..

I went to civil centre cause I staying at woodland are...

Hope u can enjoy it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home