Thursday, May 23, 2013

Do appreciate

Today I really felt emo..
U make me angry n disappointed..
I'm not sure whether u're or u're not my follower.. I must let u knew my feeling..

I'm e kind of girl dislike waiting ppl MSG especially my love one.. 

U didn't think of my feeling.. I text you cause I'm care about you as you knew I'm phobia of bus.. Somemore u're taking long journey bus all the way to Thailand.. 

Out of sudden u didn't reply my message n text me against fews hrs later.. Do you know that the hrs between what's my feeling??

If you unfeeling well unable to reply my message at least give me a short text (dear, I'm tired need a rest) I'm fine with this kinda of message but u didn't do that.. Maybe I'm small gas!!! 

I'm learning from today, I won't text u anymore until I receive your message.. Feeling of waiting not a joke.. 

We're jus started, long journey to go.. If keep on like this dunnoe wat will be happen later on.. 

I hope you appreciate what I treat you. Hope you really understand that I'm not control ur freedom, please jus inform me I will be fine.. If u're not feel good on it juz let me know.. 

I hope you read my blog.. Cause I'm cherish wat I have now.. Hope u too.. Dont make it be a story..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home