Thursday, May 23, 2013

Go or stay

I'm bck to here..
I'm glab that I'm in love.. 
Not because of in love n forget to blogging here.. Damn busy recently..

Arha~~ not think others way... 
My bfee not beside me.. We're staying at different country but same world.. 

Actually I dunnoe wat I'm doing recently.. Not really busy with my work, snaking whole day at office.. 

I'm look forward next year working holidays.. Believe that alot of thing will be change if I'm going to new zeland..

Can't really imagine, what will happen later on.. Can someone tell me, should I go? Did I make a wrong decision now? I'm not confident to myself...

6th more month to go.. Seriously should I go or stay? Although that's my dream as working holidays since I can't be bag packer.. God please give me some hint.

Go or stay? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home