Sunday, June 16, 2013

BBQ Gathering at east coast park, Singapore

Have Fun...
I like the gathering like today...
Not many of us.... But jus nice =)
The weather super hot... After back home become black ladies..
Sun Burn leh...

I'm here to share some photo with you guys...
I like those photo.. Natural n pretty... Hahahahha ah....


5 pretty girls....


I love you...


Kelly, me, hazel, sia n lee yun....


Young is the best... Join them I become younger... Hahahahha


Did you spot something? Yes, is flight... We've jus beside Changi airport..


Lets enjoy our self taken photos...


Take 1

Take 2


Take 3


Take 4


Take 5


Take 6


Take 7


Kelly helping us... Thank you Kelly I love this photo =)


Last photo of the day....


We're pattern more than badminton =)

Wish to have this kind of gathering again...

Beside, just wanna tell you.. When I'm on my way to Pit 80G got one ang mo offer FREE hug to me =)
But I rejected him.. Lolz.... Cause I already have dear... I'm waiting him to hug me instead =)
I love you Guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home