Saturday, August 3, 2013

Emo

Emo today...
I'm still wondering why he didn't call me? 
This is not a 1st time!!!! Why he together with his friend can't call me just for e 5 or 10min???? Izzit very difficult or talk with me infront of his friends will make him no face? Or??? I'm so confusing!!!!!! 

To be honest I really hate this such of feeling.. I don't wan text him too... Cause dont wish to spoil his mood... 

Sometime I really think that do I important for him? Or friendship is much much important compare with me?

Wanna change his attitude is damn difficult.. Got to think that whether I can accept or I should let go?

How long I can accept this such things? Actually if he didn't do too over to me I still can accept n able to manage my feeling.. But.... 

God why send me a guy n let me suffering? If like that I rather single!!!! 

Freedom... My brain more free no need to think this such thing... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home