Friday, July 5, 2013

Bad mood


I'm really in bad mood... Not only today... Is feel like damn Suay in year 2013...

Erm.... 1st operation...
2nd good assistance resign (two together)
3rd tender my resignation letter but rejected by boss =(
4th some misunderstand argue net with cousin... Argh!!!
5th working like showing face to each others (Ladies to me =( after submitted resign letter)
6th planning to going homeland this weekend suddenly have a tender project interview on Saturday..

Is like all bad thing happen between pass 6 month... Wth to me in this year?
Izzit bad year for cow? Erm.... Think have to find fortune taller to check why I'm so LUCKY

So much thing mess together really make me mad...
I really wish they success to hire one more Qs to join us so that i can handover all the project to them and can leave it now... 

Is not only 6 day or 6 month working with this company.. But is feel like one second can make everything change... I only can says that NOT WORTH...

Actually I'm lost my way now.... Should stay or leave? Of cause I'm not planning bck mlk..
Should I go with my plan? How about him? If I stay here, what will be happen?

Sometime think to talk with friends or family but they can't help me too...
Cause I not even can answer their question...

I'm here to realize my stress... 

Thanks for reading =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home