Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yes, I did it!!!

3-4-2013

Yes.. My Operation is today....

If you asking me did I nervous? Scare??

Ermm... To be honest... NO

Check-in to my 6 star hotel (Thomsom Medical Cenre) at 6.00am
Operation schedules at 9.00am
Doctor : MDM Tan WK 👍👍

Oops... For sure u're asking why I'm doing surgery? What's going on? What so serious?
Haha... Actually is minor surgery (consider?) ya I think so...

Found 9cm to 14cm Fibroid (Gosh that's big rite)

Don't laugh at me.. Yes last year Nov only found it when doing my stomach scanning at hometown.. Thanks to Dr Pang for the scan & report.

Actually I has ask for fews doctor for advise Dr WK Tan is the one gave me confident...
She really a kind & good doctor, she actually asking me "why now I only realize fibroid? It should be stay in almost 10 years" OMG......... No any unfeeling for me until September 2012 feel backache become more worse.. Jus decide to do scan cause I always feel undigested...

So after visit Dr Tan, I decided to cut off it... Cause it is not small.. Damn big size.. We never know wat will turn after fews years.. It like a boom for me..

Thanks god that's my operation success...

Thanks Dr Tan act as good doctor during my hospitalized time.. She really care her patient.. Usually she will visit me before she go in to her clinic mostly like 8.45am and after her working hrs at clinic about 6pm.. She will check me n will ask nurse to monitor me..

Thomson Medical look old building but the room for two bed damn nice, their service not bad... Breakfast at 8.30am, tea break 10am, lunch 12pm, teak break again 3pm, dinner at 5.30pm and supper ar 8pm... Omg!!!!! All the foodies are so big bowl... I not even can finish...

Erhmm... The hospital charge damn expensive if you compare with Gov hospital...

Doctor fees about $6420.00
And total my bill about $11,500.00

See I only stay for 4 Days 3 night Wednesday check in Saturday check out

Single bedroom - $480 per day
2 bedroom - $280 per day (2 ppl sharing one room with one toilet))
4 bedroom - $200 per day (4 ppl sharing one room with one toilet)

So I choose 2 bedroom since my insurance can claim for it...

More of e story personal insurance very serious for us... For who didn't have any policy yet better grab one good policy to protect itself...

Well..... I only can tell you... I feel pain when I walk, laugh, cough, pee & pass motion..

It might be took about 1month time gosh!!!!!

Hope I can recover soon....

Photo taken after operation... Well done Chris...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home