Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine 2013

erm.... feel shy when i'm writing this page...

just wanted to tell you guy.. seriously almost 3 years didnt receive any flower or gift during valentine days... damn paiseh rite.. no choice cause can't find a guy to love me or i love..

this Year something different to me..

Haha~~~ Don't laugh me please....

i received flower & chocolate from someone.. hahaha...

share flower photo to you guys.. don't jealous me okies..

i dry it so i can keep it forever...

see how good i keep it.. i put it to nice bottle and beside my company desktop.. it make my working day feel more energy.. wakakakakaka~~~ sound sweet rite..

Hope very years Valentine wont be alone...

Thank you again.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home