Thursday, September 18, 2014

Advance Birthday Celebration =)

16092014

early birthday celebration to me =)

1st celebration = having BBQ lunch at office
haha.. dont envy that my boss is allowed us to having bbq lunch at office


Woow.... Prawn, Shisamo, Tereyaki Chicken stick, Cheese Mushroom, Sausage, Lamp chop (hidden) and veg.

tell you that was a super great and delicious lunch i having before during working time =)

at night my sister and friend celeb again with me.. actually my actual date not today.. but everyone wish to early celeb cause i'm going off during my birthday... Haiyat i coming =)


woow... that's super delicious dinner at soup restaurant, causeway point singapore.

the cake (heart shape) so yummy.. ice-cream cake =)

thanks for everyone...

also thank for my sis for the pandora and Jeslyn for the charm =)

wish me healthy and Huat ah.... hahaha... sound like auntie... but i'm still young...

countdown for my thailand trip this weekend =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home