Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Birthday...

Advance Birthday Celebration to me...
thanks for all my friends...
love you guys...
appreciate it very much...

1st Present =)
Love you Dear.. thanks for the nice TITUS watch n necklace...

 

simple n nice... love it..


 Ooops.....
2nd present....
I'm so surprise that found a paper bag under my table...
Hahaha... my lovely colleague Princess - Shirley



3rd Present....
Thanks for Fangwei & Fatty... present hiding inside my cabinet..
anywhere thanks.


Thanks for birthday buffer at sakura, woodland...
You may try it... between i more prefer orchards or clementi sakura..
why we choose woodland cause we're working at this area =)


Once again... thank you everyone who gave me advance wish...
don't worried.. i will stay pretty, happy and healthy...
Anywhere i don't mind to receive 4th or 5th present lo... hahahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home