Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Minions in my house

say Hello to my minions....

wakakakkakakakakaka..... Don't laugh at me...
Yes, u're right...
it's Tang Long Minions...
i'm big kids..... hahahahaaha... 
don't u think that's cute?? erm... Yes for me =)

request him buy for me.. thanks for buying cute minions to me..
beside minions is not cheap at all... i'm so sorry....
Minions have 3 design, well as it's my favorite toy he have to brought 3 design for me.. 

share some minions cute photo to u guys...

minions on Facetime.... so cute rite?

One eyes Minions....  (Tom)


Dave....



































 Tim...... (lighting up)

i can't waiting to go back hometown to meet with them n celebrate mooncake festival..

Tom, Dave, Tim , Alex i can't wait to see u guys...

i Miss you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home