Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Last Hanoi..

Unforgottable thing for me is...
Celebrate Alex Foo birthday at Hanoi...
Erm... delicious Hanoi, Vietnam birthday cake...
Having street food as dinner back singapore food poisoning... lol
cycling at Vietnam..
massage at Vietnam.. cheap & nice compare with batam..
Be Alex Foo one day girl friend as his birthday gift...
took alot nice picture but unable to upload all..

holidays for me is the best of the best... if no need to work still able to go holidays that's wonderful for me..

lets enjoy few photo before i end my hanoi trip blog...

Birthday cake prepare by Hanoi Guesthouse Manager.. look delicious... and the taste... erh... ... u know la

this is the flower cream that i share with Alex Foo.. this confirm he 1000X like.. haha~~~

Make a wish.... add one more year... paiseh didn't have candle... maybe Vietnam not popular with Candle la.. but ur wish will come true...

Nice Photo with him...

Enjoying our Massage.... ohyea....

See i didn't cheat you.. we cycling at Vietnam small village...

 very nice post card by someone i believe he will be my side oneday..

Oops... finish my story at Hanoi, Vietnam...

Hanoi, really a nice place & easy for free & easy vacation... the most important is cheap...

erh.. 12.18am liao.. time to sleep and i would like to tell you i finish my Hanoi blogs.. the next blog going to write is the place that i wish to go again.. if you like my blog please follow my path...

good night & sweet dream all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home