Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hanoi (5Days 4 Night)

I'm just back from Vietnam, Hanoi 17 - 21 January 2013..

This Hanoi trip was most cheaper trip for me =)
should said: i have a good planner & early bird for the air-Asia ticket (if i not wrong we booked 11 months before we fly.. almost 1 years =) sound like "gia shu" (hokkian) rite.. well maybe u will feel that for us if got offer must grab it don't wan sorry to our pocket (不要和荷包过不去) aim  rite?

To be honest if you asking me how much ar your air-ticket? hehe~~~ i only can tell you that i totally forgot the amount but damn cheap for me i only remember RM 210++ somethings.. for me is like about $100 buck Singapore dollar... (not even i go bangkok, thailand $200 with Jetstar) although airAsia not the best in Airline but it is the best for budget airline.. so affordable price & reasonable for me..

This is my 1st time took flight from Malaysia KL.. well what is my opinoin to Malaysia airport...
I only can said: budget terminal not really good service and convenience.. it's look like a factory but budget terminal don't expect too much just hope can get improvement..

here was the map for guide you to LCCT airport, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LCCT is just beside KLIA airport, malaysia.. (just know it when my friend telling me, OMG as an malaysian but i really dunnnoe about it... Feel shame & paiseh...)

When before KLIA for my 1st Thailand trip with my family was 2000 years before i went to my poly.. omg count it back it was 13 years ago... hahaha... don't laugh me please... 

Klang Valley Transit System
This is my 1st time joining my Malaysia friend for holidays....

The cost i spent at Hanoi as followings...

Air-Asia flight ticket - RM 210++
Transport from MLK to LCCT - RM 70.00 (if not wrong)
Hanoi, Hotel - Hanoi Guest house & 1 Days Halong bay USD$170.00
Self Money exchange SGD $600.00 - $500.00 to USD & $100.00 to Dong (Vietnam)

Here we go~~~~~ Hanoi i'm coming....



We booked budget hotel for our Hanoi, trip.. HANOI GUESTHOUSE located at
Address: 85 Ma May Str - Hoan Kiem - Hanoi - Vietnam.
 Tel:+ 84 4 39352572 Hotline: + 84 9 89141915 ( Ms Linh )
Mail: booking@hanoiguesthouse.com
Hanoi Guesthouse is a top 500 budget hotel at hanoi..
to be honest i super like this hotel although this hotel is small but damn convenience for us..
Are you drinker? if Yes it might be not suitable for you.. you have to walk very far to find a cup of beer..
or you might be can take cab to pub city..
but surrounding hotel you really easy to find a nice restorean to settle your meal.

i took fews photo for the hotels... you can view the link i share on top..


we reached.... see my room... one single bed & one queen size bed just for 2 people & balcony too... that's room enough for 3 pax..


 
 AIR-con, internet (Wifi), bathtub, TV and Desktop provided...
Tips: please bring two pin plug

I'll continue my blog... stay tunnel.. 

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2020 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Wojciech Roszkowski said...

Great article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home