Saturday, December 19, 2015

Precious Moments for A&C

my Precious Moments on 19-12-2015 I'm officially Mrs FOO 



Done my prefect wedding, we really appreciate & thanks for everyone... without you guys we cant complete our wedding perfectly. see my husband so happy...

share some photo for my preparation and actual days...



my wedding shoe =)



my wedding gown.... 


Simple nail design



Make-up -ing....


Get ready =)


family photo for morning Lwi Family



Family photo for morning Foo family


Bride-maids group photo


 the most photo i LIKE



crash game preparation


game start




lucky draw - follow line post


post & photo with Line






Morning crash game done


Dalang~~~ touching moment..... Love Love...
the most touching part he said: i love you... i really really LOVE you
so sweet to me


Group photo before move off to Husband house ah ma chair capture in photo...
think my ah ma wish to took photo together with me... 
i miss u ah ma....



 Naughty brother & sister team lock house door to ask us follow Line post... lol
kissing post at least 10 sec only willing open gate for us...


Omg~~~ so paiseh (Shy)


here we go....


Love this photo... my parents are so happy



end the Days........


make-up by M-Nichole Ms Elyne Min Min 


 Morning make-up & hairdo...


Night dinner make-up & hairdo

Photographer by Basten (Ivan)

i love their team work.. love my make-up & hairdo, love the photo capture by Ivan as well...

thank you to all my brothers & sister all the way from singapore to malacca attending my wedding..



Wedding Dinner Deco by my-self, helping by Sister... 


photo booth area...


 door gift box purchase from taobao... i love it so much







my bff


my sis in law



my poly teams


forever best friends

love all my family member, friends, bosses & colleague.. appreciate your attendance LOVE you all

Start my new life... Mrs Foo



thanks for reading...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home