Monday, April 28, 2014

Anniversary celebration

Time flies fast... 
Ours 1st year anniversary celebration 
I didn't expect he buying gift for me.. 
Cause I understand recently he spend too much money to settle his new house n some share with his friends... 
That moment I feel happy n touch when received minion meanwhile I feel guilty cause he spend money on me against...


Dear thank you very much.... 

I love it so much ❤️❤️❤️

We celebrate ours anniversary at "Bert Garden" malacca... 
My best friend brother propose to his gift friend at there.. So romantic.. But for me I will think that's too over.. Haha.. But I hope my dear don't learn from them.. I jus need a simple propose no need to open... Haha.. Jus a simple flower and ring will do... 


Photo taken season... Haha.. 
I look so ugly.. 

Bert Garden jus beside sea view... 
Thanks for my best friend brother we have a very nice night with watching nice fire-works.. 


Hope everyone happiness n stay healthy 

Love you Alex Foo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home